Mooer GE200 Amp modeling and Multi-effects pedal
MOOER has unleashed a brand new multi effects processor which delivers unparalleled amp modelling in its price range and an amazing array of effects and features which will surely impress even the most disconcerting of tone chasers. The GE200 has been designed from the ground up to be the musicians perfect partner. Be it live on-stage, in the recording studio or back home in the practice den.
GE200 houses 55 amplifier models which utilize the same cutting edge technology as MOOER’s hugely successful range of MICRO PREAMPS. These digital amp models will completely recreate the tone, touch and feel of their real-life counterparts.
This mini floorboard contains an entire array of high quality digital effects. Including Compressors, drives, noise gates, EQ’s, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs. The effects signal chain is fully customizable within each preset allowing each of the individual effects blocks to be internally routed in any order. The 3.5” full colour display makes viewing the UI an absolute pleasure and programming presets is as easy as 1, 2, 3 using the effect blocks dedicated edit buttons.
The built-in expression pedal and 3 brightly lit footswitches provide full control over the GE200 for rocking out live on stage. Providing real-time adjustment to some very special control options like the MERGE feature, which opens up limitless creative possibilities.
The integrated 52 second looper with half-speed and reverse effects, team up well with its optional drum machine and auxiliary input for practicing songs at home with the same sounds you will use live at the gig.
Connect GE200 to a PC via USB to record directly to your DAW. With fully configurable outputs and monitoring, GE200 can be the main hub at your home guitar studio.
All of this is housed in a sleek, brushed aluminium shell which looks fantastic in the home or studio and provides a heavy-duty roadworthy chassis for taking on tour.
* 55 high quality amplifier models
* 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3rdparty IR
* 70 high quality effects. Including Compressors, drives, noise gates, eq’s, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs
*52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
* Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms.
* Store and recall up to 200 Presets
* Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
*USB connectivity for PC editing and direct audio recording to computer
(Windows PC requires ASIO4ALL driver)
* Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
* Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions
NO.of Effect Types:151
Input: 1/4” mono audio jack
Output : 1/4” mono audio jack
AUX IN : 1/8” stereo audio jack
Headphone out : 1/8” stereo audio jack
EXP2: 1/4” stereo jack cable
Dimensions: 297mm X 145.5 mm X 45.5 mm
Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AC adapter 9V DC, USB CABLE
GE200 STUDIO v1.2.0(windows 7/8/10) (MAC 10.9 or higher)
* Download the GE200 STUDIO software from GE200 Studio v1.2.0 and install it to your computer.
* Update the firmware on your GE200 before using the STUDIO software.
* Connect your GE200 to the computer using a USB cable. Power on the GE200.
* Open the GE200 STUDIO software
To update your GE200 firmware to v1.2.0
*don't forget to backup your presets using the old software before updating your GE200.
*Connect your GE200 to the computer using a USB cable.
*Press and hold the BANK DOWN footswitch (far left) whilst powering on the GE200.
*Open the GE200 STUDIO software, it will automatically detect your GE200 and present the update screen.
*Click start to begin the firmware update this may take several minutes
*The software will say “UPDATE SUCCESSFUL” when the update is complete. Click DONE to close the software
GE200 v1.2.0 Firmware Notes
* Upgraded Cab Sim models and improved mic distance algorithm
* Included min/max value for EXP volume pedal settings
* Upgraded the AMP module's PRESENCE parameter to improve the UHF response
* Improved Custom EQ minimum frequency range，from 100Hz to 60Hz
* IR import leading to no output - fixed
* USB AUDIO recording volume too low - fixed
* Improved compatibility with different versions of Windows